Monday, May 10, 2010

scribbled snapshots of inspiration



Having embraced the opening up of the creative channel again, my mind constantly races with ideas. Projects for the shop. Marketing ideas. Colors dance. I want to make art. I want to make stuff to illustrate the visions swimming in my head.

Inspiration is everywhere, and the little notebook I carry is quickly being filled with my scribbled notes of inspiration. It is important for me to write them down at the moment they strike me- taking a snapshot of a creative seed, so that later on when I am ready to sit down and grow it, I can remember where to begin. (I just realized I have misplaced my little notebook! Urgh!!!! I guess I will be scribbling on scraps of paper until I am able to find it. Urgh....)

No comments:

Post a Comment