Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cupcake ATC'S



Recently, I joined Swapbot.com, an arts & crafts swapping website. It's a little addictive. I find that my natural habit of turning out creative artsty fun stuff under the pressure of a deadline, is at an all time high.

One of the swaps I signed up for was to exchange ATC's(aka Artist Trading Cards) with other beginners. ATC's are basically miniature works of art the size of playing cards, which are then traded around.

The instructions were to make ATC's that I would like to receive. "Make what you like, because it is about enjoying the experience."
Here are the results of letting myself play with whatever came up in my imagination. Of course it involves cupcakes! The pair of these were made in an hour and I loved how they turned out. I was a little bummed to give them away, because I wasn't sure they would be appreciated as much by the random people I was sending them too.

Thank goodness I took pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment